Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Smart Choice!

This is what's on the Weather Channel's page for Baltimore this morning:

Issued by The National Weather Service
Baltimore/Washington, MD
2:34 am EST, Tue., Feb. 9, 2010

A WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM NOON TODAY TO 7 PM EST WEDNESDAY.

* PRECIPITATION TYPE... SNOW.

* ACCUMULATIONS... 10 TO 20 INCHES.

* TIMING... MID-AFTERNOON TODAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY.


Thank you AirTran for your very gracious assistance yesterday in waiving transfer fees and rescheduling my return flight to Baltimore for Saturday.

The only thing that's missing is my sweet husband who advised me to stay in Florida. He said it's a mess everywhere, there's nowhere to put the existing snow, and now there's lots more coming. I think I'm perfectly fine missing the snowfall record breaking winter of 2010.

No comments: