Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Last Leg....For Now

Quick update - we didn't leave Baltimore until 9:00 p.m. Monday night. Yes, I know that's not the ideal way to move, but work week loading limits one to those available to help. I'm still not sure our amazing friends have recovered yet. We only went far enough to get around D.C. and then stopped for the night. Yesterday we slept in a little and took our time and made it almost to TN. Soon we'll be driving the last 5+ hours and hope to arrive early afternoon and will begin the unloading process. Again, work week arrivals limit help, so hopefully my Facebook plea will result in a couple of brave souls. :)

Thanks for the prayers as we've traveled. Kit has done really well especially since my car is packed to the brim and she basically has no room. I feel a little bad that we've brought her into hotels both nights with clearly marked signs that say, "No Pets Allowed", but it couldn't be helped. Pictures will come as soon as we get internet access in our apartment which will hopefully be tomorrow. One can only hope......

I've learned never to say never, so I'm sure we'll move again at some point in our lives - like in 15 months when our lease is up. Maybe it won't be as far next time. I guess we'll see, won't we?

No comments: