Monday, November 23, 2009

Before We Leave

Yes, I'm up much later than I should be getting things finished up so we can leave tomorrow for Orlando. But I just had to show you this cute little face.



Little does she know that we're about to leave her for several days AND let strangers stay in the apartment while we're gone. I hope all goes well....

I also wanted to show my decorating friends that I finally found something to put on the wall by the desk. It's a little random, but the colors blended everything together in the room and I liked it enough that I would use it again if/when we move again.





I must go retrieve the last load from the dryer downstairs. The washer and dryer in the apartment are only about half-size, so when I have to wash sheets and other larger loads, I get to pay $1.25 to do so. I thought I was through saving quarters for laundry when Tiffany and Michael moved out of their Gloucester apartment, but alas, I am not.

Check back soon as I'm sure there will be lots of pictures and stories to entertain you with from our family time together. And I have to say it...while I'm truly sorry that UGA lost their bulldog mascot this week to a sudden heart attack, I think it might have been an omen for the game this weekend. Yeah, I went there! I know Tech could lose, but it's just fun talking a little trash while I can. It's not near as much fun without those who enjoyed many years of Dawg dominance in our presence, but I know the misery is there and I can be content with that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am "blog catching up". :)
I love your purchase for the wall. I miss you friend, more than you know......
Keep your eyes open for the good things today, it's easy to miss what we don't have, yet so impt to us to recognize the beauty still in our lives. Love you bunches!
Debbie W.