Sunday, October 11, 2009

Redemption

I know I said I had a lot to share with you and pictures too, but you're still going to have to wait a little longer. But you actually will now get a bonus for checking back so soon.

I have some exciting news to share with you, but Tiffany beat me to the punch by writing about it on her blog earlier today. But possibly even more exciting than the actual family news is the miracle of God's faithfulness and redemption that is still available to us if we just ask and is evidenced by what Tiffany shared today. Rather than try to recreate it, I'm putting the link to her blog here so you can read it directly from her.

There's really nothing else to say except, "Thank you, God, for the miracle of redemption and for becoming sin that we might become the righteousness of God in Jesus."

No comments: