Monday, April 27, 2009

On The Road Again

Good Monday morning! I am greeting you from Clemson, SC, where we made it after leaving around 6:30 last night. It was a long weekend getting everything out of the house and saying goodbye. Many tears were shed, but many prayers were shared as we all know that God is directing our paths.

Our goal today is Harrisonburg, VA, so we can have a less hectic drive, but won't be too far from Baltimore as we hit the road tomorrow.

I might be able to get some pictures downloaded on my computer since we'll be stopping at a decent hour, so hopefully I'll get some up soon.

Have a great day and we'll update as we can!

2 comments:

Glenda said...

It was great to receive your txt msgs while you made this trip back to Baltimore. Thanks so much for taking the time to do that!

God bless you Jill!
In His Love,
Glenda

Anonymous said...

You're home in Baltimore by now, but I just read that your goal was Harrisonburg, VA - woohoo!! JMU!! :) That was my "home" for 6 years. I'm glad you had a safe trip and I hope you feel more settled in now that you have "closure" with the house in GA. Looking forward to seeing Tiffany this weekend!!