Thursday, January 27, 2011

Still Here!

Greetings!  I'm heading to bed for now but wanted to let you know I haven't fallen off the planet and really do plan to get a new post up in the next day or two.  Life has been very busy with my Mom and what little bit of down time I get, I end up spending it like a vegetable on the couch doing important things like watching "American Idol".  I have a lot I'm thinking about these days and hopefully I can get those thoughts into words when I'm not so tired.

For now, I'll leave you with a couple of interesting tidbits that you may or may not find useful to know.

1.  The cooking spray Pam can be used to spray into a colostomy bag to help the contents drain out easier.

2.  I don't like winter anymore.  I think Baltimore and the two record-breaking snowstorms last year did me in.

3.  Free time is a precious gift and you don't miss it until you don't have it anymore.  Don't take it for granted.

4.  When you reach the end of yourself and can do no more, God is just getting started.

5.  Never say never.....ever!  You will eat your words if you do.

Random and unrelated, yes, but this is a sampling of the randomness that is my life now. 

Here's a fun picture and quote from when I was trying to keep the other blog going.  Check back soon!


"We are not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be."
~C.S. Lewis

No comments: