Sunday, January 16, 2011

After Night, Comes A Light

"After night
Comes a light
Dawn is here
Dawn is here
It's a new day, a new day
Oh, everything will change
Things will never be the same
We will never be the same"
~David Crowder Band, "The Glory Of It All"
This is a great song to begin a day of sunshine and warmth after a week of cold and ice. Click here to listen to it. It is one of my favorite songs because I've sung it in faith believing it will be true of my life again someday and I can sing it now because it was.

I only have a minute because we're moving my Mom's stuff from one apartment to another this weekend so it's been busy. But it's also the weekend that marks what would have been Tiffany's 5th wedding anniversary if Jeff had not left. Again, this song pretty much sums up the journey we've all been on, but she also wrote a blog about where she is now. If you want to read it, click here for the link to it. She would tell me I'm biased by saying this, but I will anyway - I think she's amazing and I love how God has loved her well!

I'm closing with a picture that looks like it fits with the day when you look out the window. Have a great day!

No comments: