Thursday, July 29, 2010

Heading South

I only have a minute because Hamp and I are getting ready to leave for Florida this morning to visit our girls there. Yes, we've been traveling a lot this last week and no matter where we've ended up, it's very hot!! At least that makes going south not as undesirable - it's not cool anywhere right now.

Anyway, I have some great pictures from our Baltimore trip to share and I'll hopefully get to that soon. For now, I just want to say that the American Idol concert was actually really good. The producers did a great job with the stage set up, the screen graphics, etc. and the singers all sound much better live...well except for Sibhoan. Maybe she can sing a note really high and really long and maybe she's unique and refuses to compromise who she is for anyone. That doesn't mean I have to like it, though. :)

I'm leaving you with a teaser picture so you'll check back soon. Lauren had these shirts made for us to wear to the concert and can I just say that they were the best Idol shirts we saw all night?


They say, "Go, Lee" at the bottom because that's who we cheered for during the season to win...and he did.

No comments: