Friday, July 24, 2009

Reunion Weekend!

Good Friday morning to you! I awakened in a recently redone room in my friend's house in Kennesaw to the sight of lots of trees outside the window. I miss being able to see trees that aren't just in front of a building or lining a sidewalk. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for those too, but there's just something refreshing about a nature-filled vista as one of your first sites of the day.

Well, this is the weekend so many have worked on for a long time to pull together. This evening I'll be getting together with a lot of former classmates from high school that either live nearby or will come into town today. Tomorrow night is actually the reunion. I will have lots of pictures from the weekend, I'm sure, but I also hope to find some of my pictures from high school that I can scan so you can appreciate the before and after look. At this point, I think most of us are just glad to have made it this far!!

I forgot to thank those of you who added on as followers to my blog. I know it might seem silly, but it helps to know that people are reading and staying caught up which makes me feel connected now that we live so far away.

Today is mostly just going to be for running errands since I know where everything is around here. Tomorrow is mostly filled with reunion activities, so it may take a day or two to pass along some pictures. I have a feeling it will be worth the wait!

No comments: