Sunday, October 10, 2010

Playoffs!

Greetings on this fun numerical day of 10/10/10. It's been a while since I've posted.....sorry! I only have a minute today but will catch back up in the next couple of days. For now, I want to just say that THE BRAVES ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what the excitement looked like on the field a week ago when the Giants beat the Padres to guarantee the wild card spot for the Braves.


And this was what it looked like in the clubhouse with the players and coaches. (photos courtesy of ajc.com)


There's just something about pulling for the underdog in life no matter what the situation is. Even Cinderella's rise out of the ashes was coined into its own term of "Cinderella Story". But even Cindy probably didn't expect it to apply to a baseball team many decades down the road.

Anyway, we're about to leave so I must go. I just wanted to say hello on this beautiful fall day and wish you all a very happy Sunday. Oh, and go Braves!!

No comments: