Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I Am Cold

Yes, I realize that most of you that read my blog live in the south and are actually colder than we are right now. But, I'm still cold and already tired of being cold. Even Kit has had enough and has claimed a new spot as her own. Notice there is no blanket, no bed, nothing but floor...and the heater that is never turned off.





Sigh...there are still 72 days until Spring and yes, I checked. I did get to be reminded that it's warm in some places during the winter when Tiffany and I went to Epcot while I was there. But honesty compels me to admit that even Florida has been chillier than normal and was during my visit. Still, it was nice to see roses blooming.



I still don't have time right now to catch you up with our holiday pictures. It's been a busy start to the new year with work issues for me and Hamp along with wedding details that are time sensitive. Hopefully in the next couple of days I'll have some extended time to do so. I mostly just wanted to whine about how cold I was...and to say that I will never make fun of snowbirds again.

Until next time, here's to a good start for the new year and a reminder from Disney how we should greet each day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heard on the radio this morning on the way to work in sunny Atlanta that it was 10 degrees warmer in Anchorage Alaska - what is wrong with that picture!!!

18 degrees this morning - forecast is 10 degrees Friday morning BRRRRR!!!!!

Unk Bob